Seasons Greetings from Hell

Hello, my name is Moth. I’m a 5’2 8th grader with a passion for art and aggressively sleeping. I love procrastinating and speed power working at midnight because as any functioning human knows, that’s actually bad.

According to my Monkey Brain(A term for being dumb) two blankets is not enough to keep me warm, as I wake up every morning shivering as if I had just been chucked into a bucket of ice. I don’t totally enjoy autumn, yet I love it. It’s pretty, but I’m cold. Don’t like that.

What else can I exactly say, I’m smart but I don’t use that part of my brain and create things like this. My humble, awful, fragile creations. I surround them in bubble wrap and run them over with a bulldozer. God I love the sound of bubble wrap. It’s so poppy. It just makes me happy.

Here’s the normal section: I aim to work better with my archery skills in life, and I’ve had minor experience with coding. I own three cats: Trish, Vera, and Dunkin. I love them all. Oh, I also love candles. I could get lost in a Bath n Body Works for hours. Yankee Candles too. I play Minecraft, Among Us, and various other games. I’m also awful at math.

Fun facts: I want to play the guitar, I used to play piano, I play the flute, I’ve never broken a bone, I won 1st place in a state competition for coding, I’m openly gay, I love nature, and I have Mothman glasses. – A silly Moth.

One thought on “Seasons Greetings from Hell

1. I love your humor 🙂 Sometimes I think it may be a bit too self-deprecating, but your personality definitely pops off the page.

Please keep in mind that this is a school blog. So make sure the things you write are appropriate for publishing publicly as a student. Just something not to forget, as you’re getting close to the line a few times.

I don’t see any hyperlinks or images. I’m glad you modified the sample page, (or replaced it perhaps), but I don’t see your coding project. Did you not publish that yet?